Southwest Wildflower Seeds
Looking for wildflowers ideal for planting in the Southwest?
Choose one of our exclusive, custom-crafted Southwest Wildflower Seed Mixes or take your pick from our wide selection of individual species. All are appropriate for planting in the Southwest, including: AZ, Southern CA, NM, Southern NV, OK and Western TX. We’re proud to sell only 100% Pure, Non-GMO, neonicotinoid-free seeds.
Free Mini Meadows book with seed orders over $75! Use code: MINIMEADOW
Reaching heights of 3-6’, blue-violet blooms create a grand statement in the late summer garden or meadow. The perfect, dramatic backdrop in your shade garden. Biennial....Learn MoreBellflower Seeds American Bellflower Campanula americana$3.95Per PacketReaching heights of 3-6’, blue-violet blooms create a grand statement in the late summer garden or meadow. The perfect, dramatic backdrop in your shade garden. Biennial.
A famous medicinal (used for heart medicine), Foxglove is native to England; blooms in light shade up to 5 ft. Biennial....Learn MoreFoxglove Seeds Foxglove Digitalis purpureaAs low as $35.95Per 1/4 PoundA famous medicinal (used for heart medicine), Foxglove is native to England; blooms in light shade up to 5 ft. Biennial.
Hollyhock is not technically a wildflower, but so many want it for meadows, here it is. Mixed colors. Biennial....Learn MoreHollyhock Seeds Hollyhock Alcea roseaAs low as $18.95Per 1/4 PoundHollyhock is not technically a wildflower, but so many want it for meadows, here it is. Mixed colors. Biennial.
Spectacular, multi-colored blooms add beautiful color to the summer garden or meadow. Wild Sweet William grows in sandy, clay or loamy soil conditions and grows to be about 12-24&rdq...Learn MoreSweet William Seeds Sweet William Dianthus barbatusAs low as $12.95Per 1/4 PoundSpectacular, multi-colored blooms add beautiful color to the summer garden or meadow. Wild Sweet William grows in sandy, clay or loamy soil conditions and grows to be about 12-24” tall, making it an extremely versatile variety. This variety is easy to grow and the colorful blooms make for fabulous summer bouquets. All of the seed we handle at American Meadows is non-GMO, neonicotinoid-free and guaranteed to grow. Biennial.
The Wildflowers of the Southwest
The American Southwest is one of the world's great gardens of wild flowers. Even with the arid to desert conditions in many areas, other regions can only dream about the glorious natural displays of California poppies, Lupines including Texas Bluebonnets, Paintbrush, and their many companion wildflowers.
Bulk wildflower seeds are best planted in the fall during October or in spring during March through May. Our Proven Wildflower Mixture for the Southwest and our All-native Southwest Wildflower Mix takes the local conditions into consideration, and include flower seeds that can easily establish themselves in the region.
From the coastal "chaparral" regions of the Pacific coast to the more forested mountain areas and into the true deserts, the whole region is a great area for growing and enjoying wildflowers.
Watch Our Video All About Southwest Wildflower Seed Mix:
We're sorry, but the following items are currently unavailable
The following items are either out of season or we've sold out of our inventory. Please feel free to browse our selection and sign up for our newsletter to be notified when these products are available for next season! We often have similar items available, so please utilize our search or filters (on the left) to explore other options. Or, call us at (877) 309-7333 for help.
- Welcome to Wildflowers Collection
- Shooting Star Seeds
- Indian Paintbrush Seeds
- White Turtlehead Seeds
- Bush's Poppy Mallow Seeds
- Blue Indigo Seeds
- Prairie Aster Seeds
- Eastern Red Columbine Seeds
- Pearly Everlasting Seeds
- Geum triflorum Seeds
- Purple Coneflower Seeds Tennessee
- Whorled Milkweed Seeds
- Chocolate Flower Seeds
- Blue Eyed Grass Seeds
- Wild Petunia Seeds
- Bee Balm or Wild Bergamot Seeds
- Turk's Cap Lily Seeds
- Cardinal Flower Seeds
- Blue Flag Iris Seeds
- Wild Geranium Seeds
- Queen Of The Prairie Seeds
- Joe Pye Weed Seeds
- White Coneflower Seeds
- Painted Lady Nectar Seed Collection
- Milkweed Seed Collection
- Monarch Nectar Seed Collection
- Monarch Butterfly Perennial Wildflower Seed Collection
- Feed the Bees Seed Collection
- Giant Swallowtail Nectar Seed Collection
- Baby Blue Eyes Seeds
- Bells Of Ireland Seeds
- Blue Sage Seeds
- China Aster Seeds Single Mix
- Clasping Coneflower Seeds
- Creeping Daisy Seeds
- Dwarf California Poppy Seeds Sunbeam
- Dwarf Nasturtium Seeds Jewel Mix
- Farewell to Spring Seeds
- Four O'Clock Seeds Yellow
- Fringed Pink Seeds
- Marigold Seeds Naughty Marietta
- Mexican Sunflower Seeds
- Missouri Primrose Seeds
- Morning Glory Seeds Scarlet O'Hara
- Nasturtium Seeds
- Organic Calendula Seeds
- Organic Cornflower or Bachelor Button Seeds
- Organic Dwarf Nasturtium Seeds Jewel Mix
- Dwarf Sunflower Seeds Yellow Spray
- Sunflower Seeds Russian Mammoth
- Oriental Poppy Seeds
- Pincushion Flower Seeds Imperial Mix
- Purple Prairie Clover Seeds
- Queen Anne's Lace Seeds
- Red Cornflower or Bachelor Button Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds Autumn Beauty
- Tall Evening Primrose Seeds
- White Cornflower or Bachelor Button Seeds
- Spring Into Summer Seasonal Wildflower Seed Mix
- Tulip Topper Wildflower Seed Mix
- Fruity Beauty Zinnia Seed Mix
- South Of The Border Zinnia Seed Mix
- Under The Sea Zinnia Seed Mix
- Dwarf Coreopsis Seeds Red Plains